35510 Mill Road
Enjoy the serenity of a quiet country setting and stay in a historic
1896 sandstone farmhouse. Comfort and convenience await just Twelve minutes from I-80! Thirty minutes from Omaha & Lincoln. Perfect distance from the big cities, yet close enough for events. Privacy is yours with plenty of land to roam around.
- Two miles to Platte River State Park!
- Five miles to the Platte River! (with an outfitter in Louisville for canoeing, rafting, etc.)
- Five miles to Louisville State Park!
- Twelve miles to Mahoney State Park!
- Four miles to the Lofte Community Theatre!
- Five miles to Grandpa’s Woods Golf course!
- Eight miles to Quarry Oaks Golf Course!
- Ten miles to Iron Horse Golf Course!
- Fifteen miles to Bay Hills Golf Course!
- Fifteen miles to Tiburon Golf Course!
- Eight miles to Soaring Wings Vinyard!
- Fifteen miles to Slattery’s Winery!
- Eight miles to ‘Round the Bend Steakhouse!
Surrounded by miles of peaceful country farmland and centered on ten acres of pasture land, including four acres of trees with over a mile of wooded trails.
Fantastic for getaways or retreats. Contact me for weddings, events and parties.
Beds for 6. Can add futon, couches, for up to 8.
3 Bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 3 decks! GREAT BREAKFAST.
I live in a separate part of this big house away from you so you have complete PRIVACY!
Guests have access to pretty much the whole house plus 10 acres.
Living room, dinning room, library, kitchen and decks (common areas) Feel free to explore the farmstead with an eye toward safety.
Host will greet you. Luggage drop-off is allowed for guests’ convenience when they have early arrival or late departure.
Garage available for $10/night. Pet kennel $10/night.